When you miss camp
Making friends is one of the best parts of camp. We hope you’ll make friends with campers in different villages, some who live near you, and some that may live far away.
There are lots of ways that you can stay in touch with your camp friends and with Camp Abnaki.
- Exchange addresses before you leave camp
- Come to one of our camper reunions
- When your parents think you are old enough, keep in touch with us on line. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or read about camp updates on the home page of the website
Camp is open during the spring and fall
- Are you teachers looking for filed trip ideas? Come to camp for a day or overnight trip in the spring or fall
- Bring the family to camp. We have a Labor Day Family Camp and Fall Father Son Weekend
- Volunteer at one of two work weekends, one in the spring and one in the fall
Our Volunteer Work Weekends are a great way to spend time at camp and give back to the place you love. Camp families and alumni gather twice a year to help us open up or close down camp for the season. Campers under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Spring Work Weekend is the weekend before Memorial Day. The Fall Work Weekend is the weekend after Columbus Day.