Staff Application Information
Make an Impact in the Lives of Others…
While Having the Summer of a Lifetime!
There are so many reasons to work at camp:
- Be a positive role model for children and teens
- Spend the summer active and outside in a truly breath-taking setting
- Make lifelong friendships in a diverse and inclusive community – staff from all over the world
- Develop professional career skills: leadership, teamwork, communication, conflict resolution, risk assessment
- Develop social-emotional learning skills: confidence, mindfulness, empathy, resilience, adaptability, creativity
- Develop teaching skills: lesson planning and instruction, team-building, constructive feedback, skills assessment
- First Aid, CPR, and Lifeguarding Certifications
Enjoy summers on Lake Champlain and make unforgettable memories!
|December||All staff applications available|
|February||Leadership, Program, and CIT applications due|
|March||Staff and Support Staff applications due|
|Spring||Hiring decisions made throughout the winter and spring|
Some positions are available after the deadline. Don’t assume all positions are full. If you are interested in a position please complete the application ASAP.
In order to complete an application, Returning and New Staff need to create/login to their UltaCamp account. All Returning Staff should have an account from previous summers. Please do not create a new account. If you forgot your login/password, try to recover it on the login page or reach out to camp for the information. New Staff will need to create an account. Once created, applications and reference forms can be found under the menu option: Document Center.
Each new employee must have three written and three verbal references (may be the same people). The reference forms can be found in your UltraCamp account under the menu option: Document Center. An application is not considered complete until we have received your references.
For any questions about employment please call Adam at 802-652-8180 or e-mail email@example.com.