Staff Application Information
Make an impact in the lives of others… while having the summer of a lifetime!
There are so many reasons to work at camp:
- Be a positive role model for children and teens
- Spend the summer active and outside in a truly breath-taking setting
- Make lifelong friendships in a diverse and inclusive community – staff from all over the world
- Develop professional career skills: leadership, teamwork, communication, conflict resolution, risk assessment
- Develop social-emotional learning skills: confidence, mindfulness, empathy, resilience, adaptability, creativity
- Develop teaching skills: lesson planning and instruction, team-building, constructive feedback, skills assessment
- First Aid, CPR, and Lifeguarding Certifications
Apply now through UltraCamp!
New applicants will need to first create an account in UltraCamp. Returning staff should have an account from previous summers — please do not create a new account! If you forgot your login/password, try to recover it on the login page or reach out to camp for the information.
The Staff Application can now be found and completed by clicking Reservations, then clicking Register next to Staff Application. Select your name, and then select either the Returning or New Applicant option. If you’re a returning applicant, you’ll be prompted to fill out the returning staff application and update your contact information. If you’re a new applicant, you’ll be prompted to fill out the new staff application, three reference request forms, and also provide your contact information. Reference forms can also be found under the menu option within the Document Center. New applicants must have three written and three verbal references (these may be from the same people). An application is not considered complete until we have received your references.
For any questions about employment please call Adam at 802-652-8180 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.